Everyone knows about coupons for everyday products we buy but did you know there are ways to save at places like the home improvement store, clothing stores and restaurants? Beyond the sales and promotions that these places have from time to time, there are websites that have extra savings waiting for you!
Many of the couponing websites have daily or weekly emails you can subscribe to that have links of the best deals on the web. From coupons to restaurants, to online offers at places like Shutterfly, there is always something waiting for you to save on. Two great emails with valueable resourses are the ones from www.couponmom.com and www.coupondivas.com. Check them out!
There are variety of websites out there that can help you save on the web. www.slickdeals.net has any item you can imagine for some great prices; www.nomorerack.com has everything from clothing to jewelry to home furnishings, all at insane prices; and www.shopathome.com has coupon codes you can use for online shopping to save just like you had a coupon in store.
One of the best ways to get emails full of savings is to sign up with your favorite store’s website. You will not only be notified with the lastest sale, but you will get exclusive coupon savings. Even some places, like Target, have weekly texts with coupions you can use on a variety of items, as well as coupons you can print from their website.
Finally, using your reward points from those credits cards can help cut down on costs as well. Since most awards you get get with your points take tens of thousands of points, why not redeem your points for a giftcard instead? They usually start out at 2,000 points and cane help you cut the cost of that new sweater or Saturday night date night.
Paying full price on purchases is not a necessity. No matter that your favorite store is, or how you like to shop, with all the options out there to save, what are you waiting for?!
Lovely well cared for 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch Style home in Ward 1! Open concept living with gas heating and central air conditioning. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout, large sun filled living room with brick fireplace separated by custom shelving and a step up to your dining area, kitchen with updated appliances and ceramic tile backsplash, updated ceramic tiled bath and three generous sized bedrooms complete the first level of living. The lower level offers a huge great room with bamboo flooring, teak ceilings with recessed lighting, a custom 3/4 ceramic, glass & stone bath, an updated laundry room, large storage/utility room and access to the garage. Newer heating system, hot water tank and windows. Exterior is maintenance free vinyl shingles. Located on a professionally landscaped, corner, fenced in lot with a built in swimming pool and an irrigation system!!!
This is a Ranch style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 0.19 Acres, and is currently available for $317,899.
For complete details click here.
Peabody MA Listings
North Reading Ma ListingsNorth Reading, MA - $699,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Split Entry - Rooms:12 - Beds:5 - Baths:3/110 hours agoNorth Reading, MA - $449,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:215 hours agoNorth Reading, MA - $549,900 - Single-Family - Colonial, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
- Buying a Home
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Home Security
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Real Estate Marketing
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- Police Log: Driver Hit in Head With Eggs July 22, 2014Monday, July 21 At 2:51 p.m., police arrested Kevin Galibois, 53, 25 Paleologos St., Peabody, and charged him with assault with a dangerous weapon, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. […]
- Uniqlo opening in temporary space Tuesday at Faneuil Hall July 22, 2014The popular Japanese brand, known for selling affordable basics in a vast color palette, will debut in a temporary store in the South Market space formerly occupied by Todd English's Kingfish Hall. […]
- Danvers' Senator Signs Letter Supporting Market Basket Boycott July 21, 2014State Sen. Joan Lovely is backing a measure that calls for shoppers to boycott Market Basket grocery stores while workers push to have the company's former CEO reinstated. […]
- Police Log: Driver Hit in Head With Eggs July 22, 2014
- Market Basket workers rally to support ousted CEO July 19, 2014More than 1,000 employees, relatives and customers rallied outside Market Basket's headquarters Friday in Tewskbury, Mass. […]
- Police Log: Salem Man Arrested After Trying to Steal Knife, Ax From Walmart July 8, 2014Saturday, July 5 At 2:52 a.m., police arrested Christian Doucette, 23, 4 Calas Circle, Peabody, and charged him with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of liquor. […]
- Market Basket workers rally to support ousted CEO July 19, 2014
- North Reading Farmers' Market Continues to Grow July 22, 2014Only in its third week, the North Reading Farmers' Market is adding more vendors this week. […]
- Coyote Sightings on the Rise July 20, 2014North Reading Police has received numerous calls about coyotes in the Agatha Way and Stonecleave Road area, which is off North Street and near Haverhill Street. […]
- What Would You Like to See Happen to the Rest of the J.T. Berry Land? July 17, 2014The North Reading Board of Selectmen is exploring the possibility of taking control of the remaining undeveloped J.T. Berry land off Lowell Street. […]
- North Reading Farmers' Market Continues to Grow July 22, 2014
- Car crashes through guardrail, lands upside-down on Route 1 July 15, 2014A vehicle traveling on Route 129 in Lynnfield crashed through a guardrail this morning and landed on Route 1, said State Police. […]
- Nicaraguan gets 39 years in US woman's slaying July 14, 2014A Nicaraguan man has been sentenced to 39 years in prison for killing a Wyoming woman who was on a missionary trip in that Central American country. […]
- Car crashes through guardrail, lands upside-down on Route 1 July 14, 2014A vehicle traveling on Route 129 in Lynnfield crashed through a guardrail this morning and landed on Route 1, said State Police. […]
- Car crashes through guardrail, lands upside-down on Route 1 July 15, 2014