Lovely well cared for 3 bedroom 2 bath Ranch Style home in Ward 1! Open concept living with gas heating and central air conditioning. Gleaming hardwood floors throughout, large sun filled living room with brick fireplace separated by custom shelving and a step up to your dining area, kitchen with updated appliances and ceramic tile backsplash, updated ceramic tiled bath and three generous sized bedrooms complete the first level of living. The lower level offers a huge great room with bamboo flooring, teak ceilings with recessed lighting, a custom 3/4 ceramic, glass & stone bath, an updated laundry room, large storage/utility room and access to the garage. Newer heating system, hot water tank and windows. Exterior is maintenance free vinyl shingles. Located on a professionally landscaped corner, fenced in lot with a built in swinging pool.
This is a Ranch style home and features 8 total rooms, 2 full baths, 3 bedrooms, 0.19 Acres, and is currently available for $334,900.
For complete details click here.
Highly Visible 2.49 Acre lot on busy Turnpike Road also know as US Rte 1. Traffic counts of 13k+ daily. Close to Major Routes – I95 and Route 133. Very close to national chain stores/banks/restaurants including CVS, TJ Maxx, Market Basket, Dunkin Donuts, TD Bank, McDonalds and more. Also, a National Development Corp recently purchased a neighboring lot to house future additional National companies. This is an exceptional opportunity to own commercial property in a great location, with this type of exposure and with the growth potential offered by surrounding businesses. Commercial and/or residential zoning options – Call list brokers for more details.
This property features 2.49 Acres, and is currently available for $599,900.
For complete details click here.
Peabody MA Listings
North Reading Ma Listings
- Buying a Home
- Help Around the House
- Home Design
- Home Improvements
- Home Security
- Market Trends
- Money Saving Tips
- Moving Tips
- Pets and Your Home
- Real estate
- Real Estate For Sale
- Real Estate Marketing
- Selling Your Home
- Special Real Estate Situations
- To Your Health
- ZBA Approves Three Petitions April 24, 2014Elizetes S. Avellar was approved for a parking in the rear yard variance to enable the appellant to park three motor vehicles in the rear yard at 126-128 Harris St. a Maryellen Martin, 59 Witherbee Ave., was approved for a special permit to enable the appellant to modify an existing single family home at 197 Rice Ave. by constructing a second story ... (more […]
- Police Log: Peabody Police Make Six Arrests April 23, 2014Tuesday, April 22 At 2:02 p.m., police arrested Radhames Bueno, 55, 106 Lafayette St., Salem, and charged the person with domestic assault and battery, threatening to commit a crime and intimidating a witness. […]
- Lauren Daley: Ryan Montbleau adjusts to life as a solo act April 23, 2014The singer/songwriter was here last summer to rock the Blockapalooza music festival in downtown Fall River. […]
- ZBA Approves Three Petitions April 24, 2014
- Jerry Robito to Challenge Frank Cousins for Sheriff in 2016 April 18, 2014The position of Sheriff should not be held by a career politician. Instead, it should be held by a law enforcement professional who has worked in corrections. […]
- Poll Shows Tierney-Tisei in Dead Heat April 15, 2014Congressman John Tierney and Republican challenger Richard Tisei are deadlocked, according to a new Emerson College Polling Society survey . […]
- Police Log: Peabody Cops Make Four Arrests April 14, 2014Sunday, April 13 At 5 p.m., Macy's reported two shoplifters. The store handled the matter. […]
- Jerry Robito to Challenge Frank Cousins for Sheriff in 2016 April 18, 2014
- Town-Wide Yard Sale on Saturday April 24, 2014Get ready for some deals this weekend. The annual Town-Wide Yard Sale is on Saturday, April 26. The yard sale starts at 8 a.m. and stretches into the early afternoon hours. […]
- UMass Dartmouth gambling expert resigns April 22, 2014The UMASS Law School will begin it's inaugural year in July. Library Tag 07062010 National/Foreign Credit: for the Boston Globe DARTMOUTH, Mass. […]
- Police Log: Resident Complains About Trucks Using Loud Brakes April 22, 2014Friday, April 18 At 11:29 a.m., a Chestnut Street resident reported that construction trucks are using their Jake brakes while passing his house. […]
- Town-Wide Yard Sale on Saturday April 24, 2014
- MA: MBTA Proposes Commuter Rail Fee Increase April 24, 2014Across-the-board fare increases recently proposed by the MBTA would raise the price of single trips on the commuter rail by 25 to 50 cents and the cost of monthly passes from between $10 for Salem and Swampscott riders to $14 for those in Ipswich. […]
- Generate4Schools, Partners with Otto Pizza; Putting Real Money Back... April 19, 2014Generate4Schools , a Massachusetts-based School Fundraising Company, is proud to announce Otto Pizza is now using their Automatic Fundraiser to generate much-needed funds for the River Valley Charter School in Newburyport, MA. […]
- Kings Dedham introduces new menu items April 18, 2014What's in store for your weekend? If you don't have any plans yet, head over to Kings in Dedham for some wings, gluten-free pizza and a string of bowling . […]
- MA: MBTA Proposes Commuter Rail Fee Increase April 24, 2014